We manage our impact by operating as efficiently as possible and integrating environmental measures into everything we do. As part of our commitment to iso14001 we strive to achieve best practice standards in sustainability.
We are committed to improving our environmental performance through the following measures:
- Meet or exceed all relevant environmental legislation and industry codes of practice
- Consider the impact of works on employees, local businesses and the public
- Use responsibly-sourced materials with a low environmental impact to minimise construction impact and durability
- Use techniques that minimise energy usage and wastage from our sites together with pollution control
- Ensure that all employees, managers and directors understand and the policy and the part they play in its implementation
- Employ local sub-contractors so we contribute to local communities through employment and economic growth and also reduce traffic pollution